WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Ondalinda Productions, LLC (“ONDALINDA”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a business that collects user’s Personal Data, or, as applicable, the “data controller” (i.e., the organization responsible) for all Personal Data that is collected and used via the Site for the purposes of data privacy laws, principles, and regulations which may apply to you (including the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and the General Data Protection Regulation of the United Kingdom (“UK GDPR”) (collectively, “Data Privacy Law”).
WHAT WE COLLECT
Personal information is collected when a Visitor of the Sites provides such information knowingly through registration or a contact form, from third parties and referrals, and passively through technology such as cookies. Personal information includes personal data, contact information, company and business information, and interpersonal information.
- "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact You, including, for example, Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about You that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
- We may collect Personal Data from You, such as Your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when You create an account (the “Account”) to log in to our network.
- If You order services (“Service(s)”) on the Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including Your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We retain information on Your behalf, such as files and messages that You store using Your Account.
- If You provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect Your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send You a reply.
- When You participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When You post messages on message boards of the Sites, the information contained in Your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that You provide to us voluntarily, such as Your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if You contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in the Sites that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- To make the Sites and Services more useful to You, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from You, including Your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer when You use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for Your visit.
- Also, please note that the Sites may contain links to third party websites. These third party websites may send their own cookies to collect data and solicit personal information. Therefore, we cannot guarantee Your privacy when visiting such third party sites, nor the accuracy or acceptability of any services provided by such third parties.
- When users submit sensitive information via the Sites (such as credit card numbers or social security numbers), that information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use the Personal Data that we receive to operate the Sites, produce our events (“Event(s)”), and in certain other ways, including:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure Your Account on our network;
- to identify You as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of the Sites and Services;
- provide the Services You request;
- improve the quality of experience when You interact with the Sites and Services;
- send You a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when Your Account was created;
- send You administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to Your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to make telephone calls to You, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit Your feedback; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
We do not rent, sell, or share Your personal information with any other entity, except when:
- We have Your permission; or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; or when we must exercise our legal rights, protect our property, defend against legal claims, or otherwise comply with the law, or
- We believe it is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to personal safety, or violation of the Terms of Service.
- You order tickets to an Event and other items on line at the Sites, and Your order is processed in collaboration with a third party company, which are instructed to not share or sell Your information.
- ONDALINDA may at times contact You at Your email address to keep You informed about local events, announcements, and other related opportunities. Should You not want to receive such information, You will find details about how to opt out the first time You are contacted.
- In the unlikely event that ONDALINDA is acquired or transferred, or changes entity status through any type of transaction (including an asset sale, merger or bankruptcy), the personal information will be among the transferred assets.
- We reserve the right to remove a user from the Sites without notice at our discretion if there are reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the restrictions above.
- Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in Your country.
- You can change Your personal information by contacting email@example.com. If You have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
ONDALINDA operates businesses in multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the United States of America (the “USA”). The Personal Data that ONDALINDA collects from users may be stored outside of the USA and might also be shared with third party data recipients (e.g. e-commerce and logistics providers such as Shopify, and customer support providers that are not located in the USA). Therefore, the Personal Data that you provide to ONDALINDA may be transferred internationally to countries other than the country in which you initially provided your data.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is being processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
We also consider the periods for which we might need to retain Personal Data in order to meet our legal obligations, or to deal with complaints and queries, and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made.
In general, this means that we will likely keep your Personal Data for as long as your Account is open. Following closure of your Account, however, we may still retain a limited portion of your Personal Data so that we can maintain a continuous relationship with you if and when we are in contact with you again, and to comply with our internal processes and any legal obligations.
When we no longer need your Personal Data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimize over time the Personal Data that we use, and if we can fully anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our Site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Data in the following ways: • if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable Data Privacy Law. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information That We Have Collected
ONDALINDA's Site and Event apps provide access to, and allow you to modify certain information that you have submitted as part of your profile on Ondalinda’s platform. However, certain data related to usage history of our website or interaction with our emails may not be visible to you. In accordance the applicable Data Privacy Law, we can provide you a copy of all data and information related to your usage of ONDALINDA’s platform. Additionally, at your request, we are obliged to destroy any or all data previously mentioned. Should you want to make such a request, or have any additional questions related to the data we collect or our usage of that data, please email email@example.com.
- Your Rights Under the CCPA:
|Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
||You have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a twelve- (12-) month period.
|Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
||In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know: The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose. You have the right under the CCPA and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Right to Deletion
||Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided that we have obtained your informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with an existing legal obligation or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
|Protection Against Discrimination
||You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
- Deny goods or services to you
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
*This summary provides an overview of consumer rights under consumer privacy protection law and shall not create any rights or obligations additional to those contained in the CCPA, or any legislation superseding it. For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the California Attorney General’s Office on consumer rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will (and will direct our service providers to whom we have disclosed your Personal Data to) delete your Personal Data unless an exception under the CCPA applies. The rights set out above do not apply to Personal Data collected from ONDALINDA’s employees as part of their employment with or Personal Data collected as part of a business-to-business transaction. To exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact the ONDALINDA team by emailing us at email@example.com. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Data. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm that your request is a verifiable consumer request.
- Response Timing and Format of Our Responses:
If we need to charge a fee for a request which is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded, we will explain why we made that determination and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will reply to all requests within thirty (30) days or inform you in writing if additional time is required. If you have an Account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account or the email associated with that Account. If you do not have an Account with us, we will send our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
If we cannot satisfy your request, we will also explain why in our response.
- Authorized Agent
You may appoint an authorized agent to exercise any of your privacy rights on your behalf, if the authorized agent is a natural person or a business entity registered with the Secretary of State of California.
To appoint an authorized agent, you must also sign a written declaration giving the authorized agent permission to act on your behalf, or you can appoint such agent via a power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465.
To verify that your authorized agent acts on your behalf, we will ask for this written permission from your agent or for the power of attorney. In case you provided your authorized agent with a written permission, we will require that you also verify your identity and we may also ask you to directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
We will deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
THE EUROPEAN UNION OR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
|Right to Access
||The right to be provided with a copy of your personal information (the right of access)
|Right to Rectification
||The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information
|Right to be Forgotten
||The right to require us to delete your personal information - in certain situations
|Right to Restrictions of Processing
||The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information - in certain circumstances, e.g., if you contest the accuracy of the data
|Right to Data Portability
||The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party – in certain situations
|Right to Object
||The right to object:
- at any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling)
- in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, e.g., processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests
|Right Not to be Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making
||The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you
*This summary provides an overview of data subject rights under data protection law and shall not create any rights or obligations additional to those contained in the Data Protection Act 1998, any legislation superseding it, or the GDPR. For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.